On December 30th, 2021, the Ministry of Justice issued Circular 13/2021/TT-BTP stipulating the process of handling and settling complaints, denunciations, petitions and reflections in the enforcement of civil judgments and petitions, complaints in civil judgment enforcement, which stipulates that complaints in civil judgment enforcement are received from the following sources:
- The application is sent directly by the agency, organization or individual through the application-receiving department, the comment box or the application is sent at the citizen-receiving place of the agency or unit or presented directly to the competent person and written down;
- Information is reflected through the hotline and written down;
- Information on claims and reflections from the National Public Service Portal, the Ministry of Justice’s web portal, the Civil Judgment Enforcement Web Portal, and the civil judgment enforcement online support software is made in writing or with text attachments (Additional New Content);
- Applications were transferred by leaders of the Party, State, Party and State agencies, National Assembly deputies, National Assembly delegations, People’s Council delegates, Vietnam Fatherland Front Committee, press agencies and other agencies;
- Application sent by postal service.
Circular 13/2021/TT-BTP takes effect from February 13th, 2022.