Our offering includes a range of innovative tools and services to help meet clients’ needs on HR-related matters. For today’s employers, managing a global workforce requires complying with local labor and employment laws, staying abreast of rapidly changing regulations, handling the growing demands of labor unions and works councils, and moving talent quickly across borders. It also means developing strategies to retain high-potential employees, especially during reorganizations and spinoffs. To achieve these objectives, it’s essential for employers to stay up-to-date on the latest employment trends in areas such as workforce restructuring, reward programs, and labor and human rights.
- Advising generally on the interpretation and application of Vietnam’s labor laws;
- Advising on drafting and involving in the negotiation of labor contracts, collective labor agreements and labor rules;
- Advising on drafting and completing enterprises’ internal procedures and regulations related to management of employees;
- Advising on orders and procedures of disciplining employees and material responsibility;
- Advising on orders and procedures of processing allowances, insurances for employees when labor relationships are terminated;
- Advising and representing clients in labor dispute resolutions, including strikes;
- Advising on conditions, orders and procedures of recruiting and managing foreign workers, drafting application dossiers for work permits required for foreign workers in Vietnam;
- Advising on procedures of immigration, temporary residence, salary, income tax and money transfer to overseas of foreign workers;
- Advising on laws and practices related to bringing Vietnamese workers overseas.