1. Connecting residential database with database of land, insurance, state officiers
Connecting the residential database with the database of land, insurance and state officiers is a requirement in Decision 905/QD-BTTTT on the promulgation of actions by the Ministry of Information and Communications to implement Decision 06/QD-TTg.
Accordingly, in order to finalise the ecosystem for connecting, exploiting, supplementing and enriching population data, the Minister of Information and Communications has a number of requirements, for example as follows:
- Connecting and sharing data between the National Database on Population and the National Database on Insurance;
- Connecting and sharing data between the National Database on Population and the National Database on Land;
- Connecting and sharing data between the National Database on Population and the database on cadres, state officiers and public employees;
- Connecting and sharing data between the National Population Database and the database of driving licenses and vehicle registrations;
- Connecting and sharing data between the National Database on Population and the National Database on Asset and Income Management;…
Decision 905/QD-BTTTT takes effect from May 12th, 2022.
2. Proposing activities that do not have to be assigned sea areas
The Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment is drafting a Decree amending and supplementing a number of articles of the Government’s Decree No. 40/2016/ND-CP dated May 15th, 2016 detailing the implementation of a number of articles of the Law on Resources and environment of sea and islands and Decree No. 11/2021/ND-CP dated February 10th, 2021 of the Government stipulating the assignment of certain sea areas to organizations and individuals for exploitation and use of marine resources.
In the Draft, the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment proposed to supplement regulations on activities that are not required to be assigned sea areas. Specifically, the following activities are not required to allocate sea areas, and are not required to approve activities to use sea areas:
a) Fishing activities at sea in accordance with the law on fisheries;
b) Remedial actions directly caused by natural disasters and environmental incidents at sea;
c) Scientific research activities of foreign organizations and individuals conducted in Vietnam’s seas that have been approved by competent state agencies according to the provisions of Article 19 of the Law on natural resources and environment of sea and islands;
d) Oil and gas exploration activities; dredging activities (at the dredging area) according to the provisions of law;
e) Scientific research, measurement, observation, investigation and survey activities at sea carried out by state agencies.
The following activities are not required to be assigned sea areas but must be approved by a competent state agency for the use of the sea area:
a) Activities of observation, investigation, survey and assessment of resources at sea, except for the case specified at Point dd above;
b) Scientific research activities of Vietnamese organizations and individuals, except for scientific research activities using fixed sea areas and except for the case specified at Point dd above.
These activities can only be carried out after being considered and approved in writing by a competent state management agency as prescribed in Article 27b of this Decree.