Guidance of the Ministry of Transport on travel in the context of safe, flexible adaptation and effective control of the COVID-19 epidemic19/10/2021 admin
The Ministry of Transport has just issued Decision 10906/QD-BGTVT on temporary guidance on the organization of transport activities to ensure safe, flexible adaptation and effective control of the COVID-19 epidemic.
Accordingly, in general, passengers (except for air and railway transport) must meet the following requirements:
(1) Complying with the “5K principles”; medical declaration according to regulations of the Ministry of Health;
(2) Strictly implementing measures to prevent and control the COVID-19 epidemic under the guidance of the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control and the Ministry of Health;
(3) Medical tests:
- Conducting medical test with cases having one of the symptoms of fever, cough, fatigue, sore throat, loss of taste and smell, difficult breathing…;
- For all epidemic levels, only conducting the medical tests in one of the following cases:
+ There is suspicion or indication for epidemiological investigation coming from the epidemic area at level 3;
+ Coming from an area with the epidemic area at level 4 or regional medical isolation (blockade); No testing is required while traveling within the area;
- For people who have been fully vaccinated and who have recovered from the disease, only conducting the medical tests in one of the following cases:
+ When there is a request for epidemiological investigation;
+ Coming from an epidemic area at level 4 or regional medical isolation (blockade).
(4) Testing for SARS-CoV-2 is implemented by RT-PCR or rapid antigen test with 72 hours validity (from receipt of results).
If you have any questions or require any additional information, please contact Apolat Legal – An International Law Firm in Viet Nam.
This legal update is for general information only and is not a substitute for legal advice.