Ms. Le Thi Anh Thu have joined in Apolat Legal Team in 2018 at the position of paralegal. Up to the present time, she has extensive experience in the fields of enterprise, investment, M&A transactions, consulting on various types of commercial contracts, dispute resolution and debts recovery.
Le Thi Anh Thu has participated in advising and supporting lawyers of Apolat Legal in a lot of cases in various fields. She is one of the members who are mainly in charge of the enterprise’s legal consultancy in compliance with statutory law in their business operation, registration to obtain the business license related to their business… Moreover, she has assisted clients, mostly international and local companies, in several transactions, acquisitions and due diligence processes.
Representative Legal Matters
- Participating in consulting for a Vietnamese company specializing in clean water exploiting, treatment, and distribution, to sell their shares to global investment incorporation;
- Participating in researching and consulting for a Singapore financial-technology company to acquire the entire capital contribution of a company specializing in providing foreign currency receipt and payment services in Vietnam;
- Participate in consulting and undertaking due diligence to assist Singaporean investors to acquire the contribution of a Polyclinic in Ho Chi Minh City;
- Participating in undertaking legal due diligence in a share transfer transaction of a company – a chain of food supply stores in Ho Chi Minh City to a group of Philippine investors.
Labor and dispute resolution
- Providing legal advice to a group of employees suing the employer – a software company specializing in the production of software. The lawsuit related to the obligations that the employer must perform when illegally firing employees;
- Providing legal advice, negotiating representative and participating in dispute resolution for a customer – a seafood company acts as a plaintiff in the dispute of compensation for damage in the process of exporting and transporting fish to France;
- Participating in consulting, resolving disputes in other cases related to real estate, inheritance, marriage and family… and negotiating representative, debt recovery.
- Advising on legal compliance, carrying out legal procedures related to business activities of the companies with 100% investment capital from Taiwan specializing in manufacturing and trading helmets for motorcycles, and motorbike with a worldwide consumption market; and another company specializing in manufacturing and trading kitchen furniture;
- Participating in consulting on transaction structure and conditions to operate the project of construction and business of commercial apartments formed in the future;
- Participating in in-depth research and consulting on the establishment of foreign language centers and foreign-invested informatics centers;
- Advising on legal compliance and carrying out legal procedures related to offshore investment activities for one of the leading companies in Vietnam specializing in the production and distribution of chemicals;
- Consulting on corporate compliance and other legal issues related to the regular operation of a chain of food stores with Korean investment in Vietnam.