Attorney Pham Hong Manh is a co-founder of APOLAT LEGAL COMPANY LIMITED. Attorney Manh has over 10 years of experience working and consulting in both roles, the internal lawyer for big corporations in Vietnam economy in the banking sector and steel production, he is also a Managing Partner of Apolat Legal Law Firm. In the course of work, with the advice conscientiously and making legal options which bring remarkably effective and consistent with business practices, Attorney Manh has received the trust and appreciation from a lot of customers both in Vietnam and abroad. At present, in addition to being a Partner of Apolat Legal Law Firm, he is also a Liquidation Partnership and Arbitrator of Southern Trade Arbitration Centre (STAC).
Attorney Manh always accumulate experience and improve the expertise on the issues of: consulting and legal support in operating the business in Vietnam to ensure that all activities are compliant with the law; Advising and supporting foreign investors in investing and doing business in Vietnam; Advising and supporting parties in the implementation of M&A transactions; Consulting and supporting the resolution of commercial disputes, etc. Attorney Manh regularly advise customers as businesses operating in the fields of: Import-Export and Distribution, Manufacturing, Information technology, Healthcare, Real estate and Construction, Energy.
- Consulting on mergers and acquisitions enterprises (M&A);
- Consulting on development of Real Estate project, renewable energy project, industrial park project, other investment projects…;
- Consulting on capital raising issues, public offering of securities for the first time (IPO);
- Consulting on legal issues of establishing enterprises and business activities of enterprises in Vietnam and applying for investment projects in Vietnam;
- Consulting on other legal issues of enterprises: intellectual property, residence and work of foreigners in Vietnam, applying for licenses on business conditions, consulting on legal issues of business compliance, Commercial business dispute resolution.
Representative Legal Matters
- Consulting and providing the legal support for a Taiwanese investors as a purchasing party in the acquisition transaction of a solar power projects in Ninh Thuan province, Vietnam;
- Consulting and providing the legal support for Chinese, French and Israeli investors as a purchasing party in the acquisition transaction of a fiber factory in Vietnam;
- Consulting and providing the legal support for one of Singapore’s leading drug manufacturing companies to establish commercial presence in Vietnam, issues of compliance with law in the process of operation, solving problems regarding legal issues during the operation of the business;
- Consulting and representing the Chinese company which has the main business line business is the distribution of medicinal materials in the Court to order a bad debt recovery of a pharmaceutical factory in Long An province, Vietnam;
- Consulting and providing the legal support for a subsidiary of one of the Japanese leading Groups in supermarket and retail operating in Vietnam in trade promotion activities and promotions when doing business activities in Vietnam;
- Consulting and providing the legal support for a company providing payment intermediary service in Vietnam with an investment Korean fund in receiving investment capital;
- Consulting and providing the legal support for a real estate company in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam to receive the investment capital from a U.S. investor to subsequently transfer the property project in Ba Ria Vung Tau Province , Vietnam.
- Doing business 2020 (Pham Hong Manh – Le Tien Dat – Nguyen Vu Hoang Long – Thieu Thi Kieu Thu) of World bank group.