Business activities of enterprises are always dependent on and regulated by relevant laws. For effective operation, enterprises need to well control legal risks arising from their operations. Large enterprises tend to build a legal team with good lawyers to help them apply for permits, provide legal advice and resolve labour disputes during their operation.
However, not all businesses have the financial resources to build their own legal department. For businesses that do not have their own legal team, the legal retainer service of separate law firms will be the smart choice.
Understanding this issue, Apolat Legal offers businesses a comprehensive legal consulting service at a reasonable fee. Each business choosing the legal retainer service of Apolat Legal will be supported by a consistent team during the time of using the service. In this way, Apolat Legal can clearly understand the clients and help the clients save time and avoid providing duplicated information. In addition, businesses only have to pay a fixed monthly fee to receive helpful advice from Apolat Legal for all day-to-day legal needs of the business.
What is the Legal Retainer Service?
Legal Retainer Service (LRS) is ideal for businesses that regularly have needed to be legally consulted without an internal legal department, but are concerned that legal costs can easily spiral out of control.
LRS covers the full range of legal services that a company is likely to require, from labor law and commercial advice to intellectual property law and corporate governance.
All for a fixed monthly cost.
- Answering, consulting on provisions, and policies of law and giving legal solutions for each specific matter according to the Client’s requirements in multiple practice areas such as investment, construction, real estate, bidding, enterprise administration, banking, security, insurance, commerce, labor, sales and other areas relating to the Client’s business operation (excluding financial and tax advice).
- Examining, reviewing and confirming the legality of documentation which the Client has drafted or implemented in respect of business operation, giving legal advice for such documentation as required by the Client.
- Supporting the Client in preparation of all documentation for contract negotiations or parleys (if requires).
- Supporting the Client in drafting documentation relating to business transactions between the Client and any third party.
- Consulting with the Client about business discussions, negotiations, parleys, claims, disputes or lawsuits with any third party or any competent State agency relating to the Client’s business operation. (Scope of consultancy excludes representing for the Client in implementation of specific matters or of claims at competent State agencies or of litigation procedures at Court or Arbitration).
- Consulting with the Client about general solutions relating to each specific claim, dispute or lawsuit.
- In case any Client’s partner needs our legal support, then, as the Client’s request or that of such partner, we shall consider whether providing our legal services for such partner or not; and if we choose to provide, we shall be committed to not causing any damage to the Client or any conflict of rights and legal interests between the Client and such partner.
- Supporting and consulting the Client on drafting the Charter, Internal Working Regulation, regulations relating to enterprise organization, management and administration and other essential documents during Client’s business operation.
Apolat Legal consults the franchise transaction in Vietnam by Gloria Jeans – the world’s largest franchised coffee chain
Franchising is an effective business method chosen by many companies to rapidly expand their Vietnam market shares, especially in [...]Read More
Apolat Legal consults to resolving the complaint of intellectual property rights by Amazon.com and the other related parties in the US market
Vietnam is one of the fastest developing electronic commerce markets in ASEAN. The domestic e-commerce market and Vietnamese enterprises [...]Read More
Apolat Legal consults transactions worth millions of dollars relating to gloves and medical equipment
Apolat Legal’s Client is a company with 100% Korean capital and one of the business units and exporters of [...]Read More
The representative of the garment company with 100% capital of Korea successfully negotiated the Factory lease agreement dispute
The Covid 19 pandemic has seriously affected enterprises’ operations in Vietnam that made many enterprises reduce production and business [...]Read More
Settlement of a dispute between the Tai Nguyen Company and the purchaser of the Kenton Note project apartment
The delay in handing over apartments to purchasers at the Kenton Note project in particular and many other apartment [...]Read More
When enterprises desire to have sustainable development that they can not ignore the legal compliance issues or legal safety [...]Read More
Apolat Legal consults and represents clients to register trademarks in The Phillipines, Malaysia, Thailand under the Madrid system
In the era of globalization in trade, the protection of intellectual properties are increasing in a global scale which [...]Read More
Apolat Legal advised one of the biggest cake manufacturers in Viet Nam, which owns many assets, both tangible and [...]Read More
Apolat Legal has consulted for a Korea investor on legal issues which might affect the development of e-commerce exchange application of the company in Vietnam
Apolat Legal has provided consulting service for a Korea investor intending to develop and launch an E-commerce exchange application. [...]Read More
Apolat Legal has advised and supported a Japanese Investor to successfully conduct a M&A transaction over a Vietnamese Company
Apolat Legal has advised and supported a Japanese Investor to successfully conduct a M&A transaction over a Vietnamese Company [...]Read More
Along with the investment increase into industrial parks, the transfer of land use rights in industrial parks and relevant [...]Read More
In recent years, as a result of the strong technological development, e-commerce services have quickly become popular and attracted [...]Read More
1. Practical settlement of IP rights disputes at the People’s Courts According to the statistics of the Supreme People’s Court [...]Read More
The binding relationship between the Employer and the Employee always has incurred issues that need to be resolved and [...]Read More
Personal Income Tax And Social Insurance Obligations For Foreigner Internally Transferring Within An Enterprise
The representative office of a foreign trader in Vietnam (hereinafter referred to as “Representative Office”) is a dependent unit [...]Read More
According to Clause 1, Article 99 of the current Law on Intellectual Property, depending on the nature and extent [...]Read More
Notes for developing and applying the evaluation regulation of employees’ duty fulfillment under labor code 2019 (Part 2)
Part 2: notes for developing, promulgating and applying the evaluation regulation of employees’ duty fulfillment Some factors to note and [...]Read More
Notes for developing and applying the evaluation regulation of employees’ duty fulfillment under labor code 2019 (Part 1)
Part 1: The overview of The regulation for evaluating of employees’ fulfillment of duties Stemming from severe legal consequences of [...]Read More
We believe that the longer duration of LRS lasts the better we know our clients and the more reasonable the cost will be. Therefore, the popular duration is usually no less than 06 consecutive months. However, if you feel unhappy with LRS then you always have the right to stop service by a two-month notice in advance.
We will provide you with full advice in relation to any dispute with the objective of avoiding any formal claim. Once a claim is made then this falls outside the normal terms of LRS because of its complication and uniqueness.
Our LRS mainly focuses on commercial law. There are some of legal sectors that we have not expertise but can generally support as tax & accounting law, criminal law, administration cases, dispute resolved by foreign courts, … and other specific services stipulated in LRS contract.
The cost of LRS is a fixed cost and will be paid at beginning of every month in duration. At the end of every month, we will send you a task report listing works that were done in the previous month in order that you are able to update your company’s legal health.
Clauses of LRS contracts are built by negotiating with our clients to make sure that our LRS is met our client’s demands and differences between companies. Thus, we appreciate your contribution and suggestion to finalize the LRS contract’s clauses if necessary.
Yes. We will always try to appoint qualified lawyers to resolve your cases. However, we are willing to appoint a new lawyer who works with you if you think this is a reasonable change.