Understanding the complexity of many aspects, diverse legal fields with many different stakeholders and especially cross-border nature, supporting the media and telecommunications sector is one of the priority services of Apolat Legal.
With the motto of mutual development with clients, Apolat Legal constantly fosters shared knowledge and improves expertise in the media and telecommunications industry. Therefore, Apolat Legal is confident to provide consulting services for clients specializing in related issues quickly to ensure value addition from the first stage.
Some of our notable legal services related to media and telecommunications include:
- Legal advice on legal conditions to operate in the media and telecommunications sector;
- Consulting, supporting the procedures for investment and operation in the media and telecommunications sector under the laws;
- Consulting on labor, labor relations, labor rules, internal regulations in companies operating in the media and telecommunications sector;
- Consulting on establishing intellectual property rights, protecting business secrets, making and managing a list of intellectual property assets in companies operating in the media and telecommunications sector;
- Participating in negotiations, drafting, reviewing, agreements/contracts with clients, suppliers or partners of the company;
- Providing regular legal services, supporting to answer questions in the course of client’s business activities;
- Representing in negotiation, participating in dispute settlement at Court or Arbitration to protect clients’ legitimate rights and interests.
No matter how complex your problem is, whatever position you are holding, we always believe that we have a qualified team of lawyers and associates to best assist you in dealing with your situation.