1. Temporarily suspending medical declaration for people entering Vietnam
This is the content of Official Dispatch 2213/BYT-DP dated April 29th, 2022 of the Minister of Health on temporary suspension of application of domestic medical declaration.
Accordingly, the Ministry of Health proposes the People’s Committee of the provinces/cities to direct relevant agencies to implement the following contents:
- Suspending the application of domestic health declaration (domestic travel, public places, restaurants,…) from 00:00 on April 30th, 2022.
- Continuing to maintain surveillance activities, early detection, timely and effective investigation and handling of COVID-19 outbreaks in accordance with the guidance and direction of the Government and the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control and Ministries, Branches to protect people’s health, maintain the current anti-epidemic achievements with the goal of putting people’s health and life first.
- Actively updating communication materials and recommendations on COVID-19 prevention and control in accordance with the current situation and proactively report timely.
2. The Ministry of Finance issued Official Letter 3849/BTC-TCT on combating tax loss in business activities and real estate transfer
On April 28th, 2022, the Ministry of Finance issued Official Letter 3849/BTC-TCT on combating tax loss in business activities and real estate transfer.
Accordingly, in order to ensure publicity and transparency in the state management of business activities and real estate transfer, the Ministry of Finance proposed the People’s Committees of provinces and cities to pay attention and direct a number of following contents:
- For lands, road sections and roads in locations already priced according to the land price list and the land price adjustment coefficient issued by the provincial People’s Committee: Requesting the provincial People’s Committee to issue the land price list (including the land price system) to facilitate tax calculation according to regulations.
- For lands, road sections and roads not yet priced in the land price list issued by the provincial People’s Committee: Requesting the provincial People’s Committee to direct the Department of Natural Resources and Environment to coordinate with relevant agencies to review and advise the People’s Committee on promptly issuing the Decision on adjustment and supplementation of the land price list specific to each location. If it has not been issued yet, request investors in the area to publicize the selling price according to regulations and notify relevant organizations and individuals.
- Directing the Department of Natural Resources and Environment to coordinate with relevant agencies to regularly survey to build a database of transaction prices from real estate transfers…