- Work Place: 5th Floor, GIC Building, 36A Nguyen Gia Tri Street, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City;
- Working Time: From 8AM to 5PM (local time), from Monday to Friday.
- Job Description of Administrative Officer:
- Manage and store information, documents such as Contracts, Official Letters and other documents during the business operations;
- Carry out for administrative procedures of company operations such as report on employment, reporting to competent authorities,…;
- Search for information and recommend service providers to the Company;
- Be responsible for maintaining stationery and office supplies, and other necessary equipments to ensure the company operation;
- Be responsible for other administrative work.
- Job Description of Personnel:
- Recruit employees, interns in accordance with company’s requirements;
- Manage labor contracts, information of emloyees;
- Supervise the implementation of the work, working regulations, and solve problems of labor disciplines;
- Carry out procedure for social insurance, social insurance scheme for personnels when this problem arises and employer proposes;
- Develop and supervise the implementation relating to culture of socialbility, friendliness, and improvement in the productivity;
- Be responsible for payroll and bonuses for employees, interns;
- Organize and co-organize company activities.
- Be responsible for other tasks which is assigned by the Director of Human Resources.
- Having experience in the position of Administrative – Personnel is an advantage;
- Proficient in office computers;
- Communication skill;
- Honest, active and working well under pressure, high sense of responsibility;
- Having knowledge in the field of human resources and the legal regulations on personnel.
- Salary range is paid on ability;
- Travelling at least once per year;
- Be recieved bonus in 13th month and year-end sales;
- Be entitle to social insurance in according with Vietnamese law;
- Good welfare for employees: trainning programs, parties, food after working time, innovative bonuses,…
- Brief CV of working process
- Cover Letter
- Diplomas, related certificates
- Email header: HCNS_ Full Name
If having any questions, please contact via
Hotline: (028) 3899 8683/0903 00 66 72;
Phone: 096 5155 640 – Ms. Tra My