- Payment Accounting: Make plans and directly manage the payment via cash, bank account to suppliers weekly or monthly if having proposals.
- Internal Accounting:
- Check the validity of receipts and documents related to revenues and expenditures if having proposals;
- Check, generalize and supervise documents such as cashbook, bank statements, …;
- Weekly report business to the Board of Directors;
- Make balance sheets, report on the business operation, report on cash flow and other reports.
- Tax Accounting:
- Track and invoice in accordance with the progress of the service contract or customer requirements;
- Solve problems arising in issuing invoices and input invoices, such as revise invoices, cancle invoices,…
- Prepare and manage quarterly Tax Returns;
- Prepare Tax Returns such as VAT, Individual Income Tax, Enterprise Income Tax, financial report,…;
- Solve problems and be responsible for contacting wih Tax Authorities if having problems;
- Manage, track storage of accounting records, invoices – original documents in accordance with Vietnamese law.
- Management and development: Propose improving the operation process, organizational structure of the Accounting and Finance Department;
- Be responsible for other tasks which is assigned by Chief Financial Officer.
- Having experience in General Accounting for 03 years or more;
- Having ability to write emails in English;
- Honest, active and working well under pressure, high sense of responsibility;
- Orientation of career as a chief accountant is an advantage;
- Having experience of working in service companies is an advantage.
- Salary range is paid on ability;
- Travelling at least once per year;
- Be recieved bonus in 13th month and year-end sales;
- Be entitle to social insurance in according with Vietnamese law;
- Good welfare for employees: trainning programs, parties, food after working time, innovative bonuses,…
- Brief CV of working process
- Cover Letter
- Diplomas, related certificates
- Email header: Accountant_ Full Name
If having any question, please contact via
Hotline: (028) 3899 8683/0903 00 66 72;
Phone: 096 5155 640 – Ms. Tra My