With almost five years working as Legal In-house in a listed company in Vietnam and as Trainee Lawyer in NDTC&Partners, Ms. Thao Pham has joined Apolat Legal and became an Associate in June 2022.
Ms. Thao Pham has routinely practiced and advised clients on Corporate Governance, M&A, Investment, and Employment issues for local and foreign clients, such as: Deloitte, Sony Music, Ericsson, Fujiwara, Saigon Tourist,…
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised the Buyer (a Vietnamese individual) to buy the 51% shares in Nam Tuc Hydropower Plant Project (21MW) in Yen Bai, Vietnam.
- Advised the Seller (Russian capital contributor) to sell 100% contributed capital of project “Some days of Silence Resort” in Nha Trang, Vietnam.
FOREIGN INVESTMENT IN VIETNAM
- Advised Fujiwara, a Japanese Company on setting up and operating the Solar Power Project (50MW) in Binh Dinh, Vietnam.
- Advised Fujiwara, a Japanese Company on setting up the Win Power Project (30MW) in Quy Nhon, Binh Dinh, Vietnam.
- Advised a State-Owned Company on dispute resolution between the shareholders and the company.
- Advised a Vietnamese audit firm on dispute resolution related to the enterprise’s name.
- Advised a music foreign-invested company on corporate restructuring.
- Provided legal retainer service on labour issues, labour contracts for a Russian Shipping Company in Vietnam.