Mr. Tin Nguyen joined Apolat Legal in 2016 as a Legal Assistant. He left in 2018 to become a legal in-house counsel for a healthcare investment corporate, then for a last-mile logistics start-up of Singapore. From the beginning of 2022, he backed to Apolat Legal as an Associate cum Operation Manager.
Mr. Tin Nguyen has routinely practiced and advised clients on advising foreign investments, mergers and acquisitions, contracts, internal corporate governance and compliance.
Representative Legal Matters
- In charge of Viet Nam region for the Series D and Series E fundraising of a last-mile logistics start-up of Singapore;
- Advised the structure and managed the legal side of a project of setting up the retail/wholesale network for a Singaporean company;
- Advised a Taiwanese company focusing on the textile printing industry in its acquisition of shares in a Vietnamese fin-tech company;
- Advised a transaction structure for a Hong Kong company for quitting and withdrawing their investment in Viet Nam;
- Advised structures and relevant compliance requirements for a Singapore company that wants to invest in an insurance broker major in Viet Nam;
- Advised and proceeded with transferring loan into the capital contribution for a Korean investor in a Vietnamese company producing and trading interior products and relevant services.