Ms. Dinh Ho Nhi Ha graduated with a major in International Commercial Law from the University of Economics and Law in 2018. Before joining Apolat Legal, Ms. Ha had 02 years working as a paralegal in a lawfirm, practised mostly in corporate matters, licensing and litigation; and 01 year working as an in-house lawyer, in charge of commercial contracts.
Ms Dinh Ho Nhi Ha graduated the University of Economics and Law on 2018, became a qualified lawyer on 2022 and now being under the LLM course of the University of Economics and Law.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised and represented an individual Australian investor to get the approval of purchasing shares in a Vietnamese company providing study-abroad consulting services.
- Advised and represented a foreign-invested company to increase the capital by loan converting.
- Advised and represented a 100% foreign-invested company to change the shareholder from French individual to a French company by way of exchanging shares.
- Advised other investors with various nationalities in relation to Vietnam market-entry matters.
- A VIAC case with respect to a construction service contract between a hong kong invested company and a domestically invested company.
- A STAC case with respect to a garment processing contract between the processing party and the ordering party in relation to recovering around VND 700 million.
- A STAC case with respect to a sale contract between the buyer a Utah company and the seller a Vietnamese company in relation to recovering more than USD 2 million.
- Advised and represented an individual to negotiate with a top-tier real estate corporate demanding to liquidate a contract due to breach of such contract.
- Advised and represented an individual as a tenant against a lessor.