About Tran Thi Ngoc Hoa
Tran Thi Ngoc Hoa is a young member with extensive experience in corporate law, support reviewing and drafting basic commercial and labour contracts, support many cases of investment consulting, consulting compliance with legal regulations on promotions as well as dealing with legal issues related to businesses and intellectual property.
Tran Thi Ngoc Hoa participated in consulting, setting up many domestic enterprises and foreign-invested enterprises, representative offices of foreign traders in Vietnam and consulting on work permit issues, temporary residence card for foreign workers working in Vietnam. Extensive experience in consulting and implementing trademark and copyright registration procedures as well as promotional activities of enterprises.
Representative Legal Matters
- Consultancy on business establishment, change of business information and legal issues arising in the course of business operation of newly established enterprises.
- Advising on legal compliance, implementing legal procedures related to changes content of Enterprise Registration Certificate in the operation process of brands such as Golden Star, Health Solutions, Cheese Coffee …
- Support for a number of cases related to investment activities of Japanese, Taiwanese, Singaporean, Korean investors…
- Consulting and implementing legal procedures on work permits and temporary residence cards for foreign workers to work in Vietnam for Asev Vietnam Co., Ltd. – a travel company operating throughout the East South Asia, offering personalized travel experiences and events, have head office in Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Myanmar and Laos.
- Consulting the promotional activities và implement promotion registration at the Department of Industry and Trade for the branch of Aeonmall in Ho Chi Minh City and Binh Duong.
- Registration of trademarks and copyrights for brands of Cheese Coffee, HVStar, Lothamilk, Western Australia International School System, 3Rau …
- Working with Department of Planning and Investment, Department of Industry and Trade, Tax agencies, …
- University of Economics and Law – Bachelor of Economic Law (LL.B – 2018)
- Intellectual Asset Manager (IAM) Training Program