About Thieu Thi Kieu Thu
Joining in Apolat Legal Team at the end of 2017 at the position of paralegal, Ms. Thieu Thi Kieu Thu has supported lawyers of Apolat Legal in a lot of cases in various fields. Over 03 years of practice, Ms. Thieu Thi Kieu Thu has gained valuable experiences in the fields of enterprise, labor, intellectual property, and commercial contracts.
Thieu Thi Kieu Thu is one of the core members who are mainly in charge of enterprise’s legal consultancy, having significant experienced in advising enterprises in compliance with statutory law in their business operation, checking, reviewing legal risk in company’s contract before signing; advising enterprises in the field of intellectual property and IP protection.
Representative Legal Matters
Ms Thu has participated as a core team member:
- to advise a vietnamese company, which mainly does business in the field of water exploiting, treatment, and distribution, to sell their shares to global investment incorporation.
- to proceed the legal due diligence to vietnamese target companies in diverse fields, namely: F&B, manufacturing.
- to advise the Buyer in the acquisition deal to acquire 100% capital contribution of a wood manufacture company owning 24,000m2.
- Participating as a core team member to advice on the structure of transaction and conditions to operate a project which builds and sales commercial, from the stage of dealing with brokerage until working with customers, and competent authorities.
- Drafting the necessary transaction documents of a real estate project, from the stage of cooperating with brokerage until signing the purchase agreement with Client as well as proceeding administrative procedures at competent authorities for approvals for transaction documents.
Legal consultancy retainer service:
- Being one of the core personnel who is mainly in charge of enterprise’s legal consultancy retainer services to clients in wide ranges of business lines, namely: gym services, copyright of musical works, manufacturing clothes etc.
- The Ho Chi Minh University of Law – Bachelor of Commercial Law (LL.B – 2011)
- Doing business 2020 (Pham Hong Manh – Le Tien Dat – Nguyen Vu Hoang Long – Thieu Thi Kieu Thu) of World Bank group.