About Dinh Quang Long
Before being a co-founder of Apolat Legal Law Firm, Lawyer Dinh Quang Long used to hold the positions of the Head of Consulting Division at An Luat Law Firm; Head of Southern Legal Department at LG Electronics Vietnam Co., Ltd and Liquidation Partnership and Arbitrator of Southern Trade Arbitration Centre (STAC).
Lawyer Dinh Quang Long has practiced for over 10 years in counselling on investment regulations, M&A, corporate restructuring, employment issues for large local and foreign clients such as LG Electronics, Opticon, Vietbeko, The Body Shop, DWP, Baskin Robin, Yellow Cab, K-Group, …
Representative legal matters
- Counseled for Phu My Vinh, a Vietnamese company whose primary businesses are exploiting, treating and supplying water, in dealing with a Malaysian Water Company for selling shares of Phu My Vinh Company (the current owner of two water plants in Long An Province).
- Advised the shareholders of Five Star Gas Joint Stock Company, a company has a gas distribution network in the markets of Ho Chi Minh City, Binh Duong province, and Dong Nai province, on the shares’ assignment transaction and calling for foreign investors in this Company’s project.
Foreign investment into Vietnam
- Advised Seyoung – Hoa Hiep, a Korean and Vietnamese venture, on the establishment of a metal manufacturing plant at Khanh Hoa province and on its operation after that.
- Advised myWorld and Lyconet on the establishment of a Foreign-Invested company in Vietnam, beginning its business operation in cash back and building marketing, product introduction team.
- Advised Filipino Investors on reviewing a loan in Vietnam, signing agreements and implementing a guarantee measure on loan, with gross transaction value up to USD 3 million.
- Advised on The Gioi Tho on legal issues related to its operation in technology field, operating policies, agreements with users and service providers, online promotions, …
- Advised HTGroup on the establishment of restaurant chain networks of Anh Tuk, Tuk Tuk, Hue, Chi Hoa …, reviewing the partnership agreements on network development.
- Advised The Body Shop on the establishment of retail store chain in major cities.
- Advised Selex JSC relevant options on issuance of Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), preparing for the Initial Public Offering (IPO).
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Lawasia – Member
- The Bar Association of Ho Chi Minh City – Member
- The Bar Federation of Vietnam – Member
- Business Network International (BNI) of Vietnam – Member
- Ho Chi Minh City University of Law – Bachelor of law
- Academy of Justice – Lawyer training course