About Dao Trung Thong
Dao Trung Thong joined Apolat Legal since 2015 and become Associate from May 2019. He advises clients on industrial projects, joint ventures and foreign investments, as well as the real estate and corporate aspects of mergers and acquisitions.
Thong’s areas of practice focus on handling investment matters inbound and outbound of Vietnam.
Representative Legal Matters
- Provided a due diligence in an acquisition of a real estate project in Vung Tau;
- Advised a Chinese investors on purchasing a wind power projects in Vietnam;
- Being a core team member advising the legal structure for a Korean investor to conduct an industrial zone project in Quang Ngai;
- Being a member for advising and supporting an M&A transaction between a leading logistics corporation in Vietnam and a conglomerate holding company headquartered in Seoul;
- Being a core team member for advising and supporting a client who is a company in Khanh Hoa, Vietnam to successfully conduct a cross-border M&A transaction over a company established in Japan and operating in the field of trading in agricultural machines and equipment;
- Being a core team member in advising and supporting a client who is one of the biggest pharmaceutical manufacturing company in Singapore to set up a representative office in Ho Chi Minh city;
- Being a core team member in advising and supporting a Japanese Client who is a leading manufacturer in industrial machines to set up a subsidiary in Long An.
- University of Economics and Laws – Bachelor of Law
- Ho Chi Minh City Judicial Academy
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Law