About Cao Duy Khoi
Cao Duy Khoi (Mr. Khoi), who has started working as an intern at Apolat Legal Law Firm since November 2018, became an official staff as a paralegal in May 2019.
During the process of working at Apolat Legal Law Firm, Mr. Khoi supports and takes part in the team along with Partners and Associates of the firm in various fields relating to enterprise law, investment law, contracts, M&A transactions, disputes. He usually takes main responsibilities for preparing documents, researching legal matters, working with the state agencies, reviewing contract as requested.
Representative Legal Matters
- Joining some cases relating to investment of Japanese, Taiwanese, Chinese investors into Vietnam.
- Having experience on obtaining for Representative Office license of the foreign trader, establishing the retail outlets, e.t.c
- Working with Department of Planning and Investment, Department of Industry and Trade, Tax agencies, …
- Being the member of the team to consult and provide the legal advice on M&A transactions, methods for transferring the properties, the issuance of Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), preparing for the Initial Public Offering (IPO).
- Being one of the members who is in charge of enterprise’s legal consultancy retainer services to clients in wide ranges of business lines: gym services, manufacturing clothes, sale & purchase contracts, e.t.c
- Graduation with the very good level at University of Economics and Laws – Bachelor of International Commercial Law.
- Studying the lawyer training program for international trade integration.