- Working in a dynamic and sociable working environment;
- Being involved in the company’s marketing plans;
- Competitive internship allowance.
- Assist in the firm’s projects relating to corporate identity/branding;
- Develop and update the content of the firm website, newsletters, blog;
- Manage the firm’s social media channels;
- Keep the firm’s marketing materials (brochure, leaflet, banners, etc.) up to date;
- Press relations, including supervising the preparation and issuance of press releases;
- Assist with drafting and preparation of local and international pitch/fee proposals and client presentations (in English), and coordinating the proposal process as required; and
- Provide strategic input (including editing where required) into directory and award submissions.
- The 3rd/4th-year students majoring in Marketing, Business Administration;
- Copywriting and proofreading skills;
- Good English.
Time and place:
- Internship term: full-time/part-time internship with minimum 6-month internship commitment;
- Working Time: Monday to Friday (8:00 am – 5:00 pm);
- Office: GIC building 36A Nguyen Gia Tri st., ward 25, Binh Thanh, Ho Chi Minh City.
Please send CV via our recruitment team email 𝐇𝐫@𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐥.𝐜𝐨𝐦 with mail title “𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩_𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞”.