Apolat Legal is a full-service commercial law firm practicing in Viet Nam. Our Clients rely on us to provide them with innovative commercial and legal advice, which is of the highest international standard and practical in a Vietnamese context. As a dynamic law firm with the desire to develop the high standards of the legal sectors, we promote openness and creative environment, the balance between work and life, but still centre on the responsibility and the commitment of lawyers to the improvement.
Apolat Legal is looking for a litigation lawyer/litigation executive (associate) to participate in our dynamic and enthusiastic team. The successful candidate will be working at Apolat Legal’s headquarters at 99-101 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, and we are looking for a candidate who can start working at the earliest.
Here is some information about the job title and requirements that candidates must meet to be considered for this job:
1. Job Description:
- Researching and analyzing dossiers of dispute case and related legal regulations to resolve the case;
- Drafting legal advice, opinion for client’s questions in disputes;
- Drafting and preparing the petition, defense arguments, and other documents in proceeding procedure;
- Representing clients to work with related parties and participate in the process of dispute settlement at arbitration, courts;
- Solving dispute cases independently, including working directly with clients and competent state agencies;
- Managing, assigning and training junior personnel being Paralegal;
- Performing other legal consultancy works such as drafting contracts, supporting in legal retainer service.
2. Job Requirements:
- Have at least 03 (three) years of PQE in dispute settlement in court or arbitration;
- The ability to speak, read and write in both English and Vietnamese fluently (IELTS minimum 5.5 overall (in which reading and writing are not less than 5.5) or Toeic (4 skills): minimum 65
- Used to work in court is an advantage;
- Understand the proceedings at Court and Arbitration;
- Able to think logically and critically, debate, argue, negotiate, and have highly effective communication.
- Able to work under pressure, handle many types of works and manage a challenging workload.
3. Working Time:
- Full time;
- From Monday to Friday.
- Fixed salary and bonus per case;
- 13th-month salary and year-end bonus;
- Annual medical examination and travel;
- Social insurance and other regimes in accordance with the law;
- The opportunity to become a Partner;
- Support annual training fees;
- Trained in expertise and working skills.
- Personal Statement;
- Bachelor’s Degree in law;
- Other certificates or diplomas (if any).
Please send all of the above necessary documents to us via email of firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Litigation Associate_Full name in Vietnamese without accent”.
- For more information about Apolat Legal, please consult our website at www.apolatlegal.com
- Due to the level of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted. The result of each phase will be delivered to candidates within 05 working days or another term as announced by the HR Team from the date of receiving applications/test answer/interview.
- By applying for this role, you agree to the business retaining your application until such time that our recruitment and onboarding process is In connection with your application, we have to process your personal data. We will use this data for recruitment purposes only.
- To protect the environment, we only accept online applications via our
- If you have any questions, please contact our recruitment team via: Email: email@example.com – Hotline: 028 3899 8683.