Apolat Legal is a full-service commercial law firm practicing in Viet Nam. Our Clients rely on us to provide them with innovative commercial and legal advice, which is of the highest international standard and practical in a Vietnamese context.
As a dynamic law firm with the desire to develop the high standards of the legal sectors, we promote an openness and creative environment, the balance between work and life, but still centre on the responsibility and the commitment of lawyers to the improvement.
Apolat Legal is looking for Litigation Associate to join our team. The position is open to candidates who are detail-oriented, organized and possess superior interpersonal skills. Having working experience at a law firm is an advantage. You will be responsible for working and supporting closely with the lawyers to ensure that various duties are completed to a high standard.
The recruitment for Litigation Associate are currently open for 01 positions. Below are some of the requirements we need the candidates to satisfy for the recruitment:
- Researching and analyzing dossiers of dispute case and related legal regulations to resolve the case.
- Drafting legal advice, opinion for client’s questions in disputes.
- Drafting and preparing the petition, defense arguments, and other documents in proceeding procedure.
- Representing clients to work with related parties and participate in the process of dispute settlement at arbitration, courts.
- Solving dispute cases independently, including working directly with clients and competent state agencies.
- Managing, assigning and training junior personnel being Paralegal.
- Performing other legal consultancy works such as drafting contracts, supporting in legal retainer service, etc.
Qualifications, Skills, and Expertise Required:
To be considered for this position, you must hold:
- The Bachelor degree in Law Major;
- Have at least 03 (three) years of PQE in dispute settlement in court or arbitration;
- Used to work in court is an advantage;
- Understand the proceedings at Court and Arbitration;
- Able to think logically and critically, debate, argue, negotiate, and have highly effective communication.
- Good writing, analytical, advocacy, and interpersonal skills; and must be capable of doing legal research, writing memo, advice in both English and Vietnamese;
- The ability to speak, read and write in both English and Vietnamese fluently, Ielts: 5.5 overall or Toeic (4 skills): 650.
- Must be capable of following up and managing multi-tasks while maintaining precise attention to detail.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule with extended hours when required.
- From Monday to Friday.
The application includes:
- Curriculum vitae (CV) (in English);
- Motivation letter (in English);
- English Certificate (latest validity version);
- Other certificates or diplomas (if any);
- Other relevant materials (if necessary).
- Fixed salary and bonus of the revenue of each deal closed;
- 13th-month salary and year-end bonus;
- A bonus of the revenue of the new client introduced by the staff (from the staff’s own relationship).
- Annual medical examination and travel;
- Social insurance and other regimes in accordance with the law;
- Support annual training fees;
- Trained in expertise and working skills.
Please send the above materials to us via our recruitment team email at Hr@apolatlegal.com with the mail title “Litigation Associate _Your full-name.”
* For more information about Apolat Legal, please consult our website at www.apolatlegal.com
* Due to the level of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted. The result will be delivered to candidates within 05 working days or another term as announced by the HR Team from the date of receiving applications/test answer/interview.
* By applying for this role, you agree to the business retaining your application until such time that our recruitment and on boarding process is In connection with your application, we have to process your personal data. We will use this data for recruitment purposes only.
* To protect the environment, we only accept online application via our
* If you have any questions, please contact our recruitment team via: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Hotline: 028 3899 8683