Legal Internship Programme06/02/2020 admin
We have an exciting opportunity for a Legal Intern to join our Legal team at Apolat Legal based in our Ho Chi Minh Office. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Legal departments, working closely with the lawyers to ensure that various duties are completed to a high standard with a focus on corporate and investment law, M&A, intellectual property, commercial transactions and litigation work.
This internship position is currently open and we are looking for someone to commence as soon as possible. The position is full time, Monday to Friday, for a minimum of 03 months.
- Conducting relevant legal research as requested;
- Providing administrative support to lawyers;
- Locating and developing case-relevant information;
- Typing, editing and proofreading correspondence and legal documents;
- Working with authorities and courts for client’ cases;
- Compiling and reviewing documents;
- Producing reports;
- Following up as needed with clients.
- Legal intellect and research acumen;
- Critical thinking and analytical skills;
- Demonstrable ability to use initiative and be proactive;
- The capability to concentrate on detail and organize work.
- Being fourth-year law students;
- Being fluent in English, especially reading and writing skills;
- Highly competent user of MS Office packages, particularly Word, Outlook and PowerPoint, and Google Drive.
The application includes:
- Curriculum vitae (CV) (in English);
- Motivation letter (in English);
- Academic Transcripts (lasted version) (in Vietnamese or English);
- Other relevant materials (If necessary).
Please send the above your materials to us via our recruitment team email firstname.lastname@example.org with mail title “Internship application_Your full name”.
- For more information about Apolat Legal, please consult our website at https://apolatlegal.com
- Due to the level of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted. The result of each phase will be delivered to candidates within 05 working days from the date of receiving applications/test answer/interview.
- By applying for this role you agree to the business retaining your application until such time that our recruitment and onboarding process is complete. In connection with your application, we have to process your personal data. We will use this data for recruitment purposes only.
- To protect the environment, we only accept online application via our email.
If you have any questions, please contact our recruitment team via email: email@example.com – Hotline: 028 3899 8683