Apolat Legal is a full-service commercial law firm practicing in Viet Nam. Our Clients rely on us to provide them with innovative commercial and legal advice, which is of the highest international standard and practical in a Vietnamese context.
As a dynamic law firm with the desire to develop the high standards of the legal sectors, we promote an openness and creative environment, the balance between work and life, but still centre on the responsibility and the commitment of lawyers to the improvement.
Apolat Legal is currently seeking 01 Associate to join our dynamic and enthusiastic team. The ideal candidates for Associate positions at Apolat Legal are individuals aspiring to become or already is an attorney, with at least 03 years of experience working in law practice, tenacious, perceptive and capable of multi-tasking enough to assist with managing a diverse portfolio of client cases.
The Associate’s responsibilities include meeting with clients to ascertain their needs, choosing the most appropriate course of action. During the process, you will be required to collaborate and report to the Partner in charge of each case to ensure that various duties are completed to a high standard, focusing on corporate and investment law, M&A, commercial transactions.
The recruitment for Associate is currently open for 01 position. Below are some of the requirements we need the candidates to satisfy for the recruitment:
Associates need to handle multiple clients, which involves a lot of responsibilities. Here is a list of some primary responsibilities that need to be carried out by an Associate at Apolat Legal:
- Self-Handles the administrative procedures in the corporate and investment, M&A deal supported by Paralegals.
- Take an active part in the meetings of the clients and try to understand the issues and come up with a possible way of action to deal with the case.
- Be involved in studying and identifying the laws that are applicable to client’s case and discuss with the Partner in charge.
- Conduct thorough research and gather all the data and information relevant to the case that will be of great help to resolve the client’s case.
- Handle all the administration part like maintaining, updating, and keeping track of the important legal documents relating to client’s case and make it available to the Partner in charge when being requested.
- Review the preparation of legal service agreement, payment request, and tracking the client case status, retrieving the necessary supporting legal documents, maintaining the case database.
- Handles caseload and provides expert analysis and advice on legal and regulatory risks.
Qualifications, Skills, and Expertise Required
To be considered for this position, you must hold:
- The Bachelor degree in Law Major.
- Exceptional writing, analytical, advocacy, and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to speak, read and write in both English and Vietnamese fluently (IELTS minimum 6.5 overall (in which reading and writing are not less than 6.5) or Toeic (4 skills): minimum 800.
- Must be comfortable interacting with clients tactfully in high-pressure customer service situations.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule with extended hours when required.
- Monday to Friday.
The application includes
- Curriculum vitae (CV) (in English);
- Motivation letter (in English);
- English Certificate (lasted validity version);
- Other relevant materials (if necessary).
- Fixed salary and bonus of the revenue of each deal closed;
- 13th-month salary and year-end bonus;
- A bonus of the revenue of the new client introduced by the Associate (from the Associate’s own relationship).
- Annual medical examination and travel;
- Social insurance and other regimes in accordance with the law;
- Support annual training fees;
- Trained in expertise and working skills.
Please send the above your materials to us via our recruitment team email Hr@apolatlegal.com with the mail title “Associate_Your full-name.”
* For more information about Apolat Legal, please consult our website at www.apolatlegal.com
* Due to the level of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted. The result of each phase will be delivered to candidates within 05 working days or another term as announced by the HR Team from the date of receiving applications/test answer/interview.
* By applying for this role, you agree to the business retaining your application until such time that our recruitment and on boarding process is In connection with your application, we have to process your personal data. We will use this data for recruitment purposes only.
* To protect the environment, we only accept online application via our email.
* If you have any questions, please contact our recruitment team via: Email: email@example.com – Hotline: 028 3899 8683