Apolat Legal is a full-service commercial law firm practising in Viet Nam. Our Clients rely on us to provide them with innovative commercial and legal advice which is of the highest international standard and practical in a Vietnamese context.
As a dynamic law firm with the desire to develop the high standards of the legal sectors, we promote an environment of openness, creativity, the balance between work and life, but still centre on the responsibility and the commitment of lawyers to the improvement.
Apolat Legal is looking for Senior Paralegals to join our team. The ideal candidate will have at least 01-02 years of experience in practice. The position is open to candidates who are detail-oriented, organized and possess superior interpersonal skills. You will be responsible for working closely with the lawyers and communicating with clients to ensure that various duties are completed to a high standard with a focus on corporate and investment law, M&A, intellectual property, commercial transactions and litigation work. Candidates must be capable of multi-tasking while maintaining precise attention to details.
The recruitment for Senior Paralegals are currently open for 02 positions, and we are looking for someone to commence as soon as possible. Below are some of the requirements we need the candidates to satisfy for the recruitment:
- Researching the law applicable to cases and matters;
- Conducting necessary and appropriate discovery, and drafting legal documents, pleadings, motions and opinions;
- Effectively and efficiently undertakes routine document analysis and contract drafting.
- Work closely with other lawyers and Partners on legal projects, report all activity and results to the Partner-in-charge.
- Handles caseload and provides expert analysis and advice on legal and regulatory risks.
- Self-Handles the administrative procedures in the corporate, investment, IP sectors.
Qualifications, Skills and Expertise Required:
To be considered for this position, you must hold:
- The Bachelor degree in Law Major;
- Exceptional writing, analytical, advocacy, and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to speak, read and write in both English and Vietnamese fluently (IELTS minimum 5.5 overall (in which reading and writing are not less than 5.5) or Toeic (4 skills): minimum 650.
- Must be comfortable interacting with clients tactfully in high-pressure customer service situations.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule with extended hours when required.
- Monday to Friday
The application includes:
- Curriculum vitae (CV) (in English);
- Motivation letter (in English);
- English Certificate (lasted version);
- Other relevant materials (if necessary).
Please send the above your materials to us via our recruitment team email firstname.lastname@example.org with mail title “Senior Paralegal_Your full name”
* For more information about Apolat Legal, please consult our website at www.apolatlegal.com
* Due to the level of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted. The result of each phase will be delivered to candidates within 05 working days from the date of receiving applications/test answer/interview.
- By applying for this role you agree to the business retaining your application until such time that our recruitment and on boarding process is In connection with your application, we have to process your personal data. We will use this data for recruitment purposes only.
- To protect the environment, we only accept online application via our
- If you have any questions, please contact our recruitment team via: Email: email@example.com – Hotline: 028 3899 8683